Octoberfest is a Great Time at Springhill Farm
New this year: Larger parking lot, New bathrooms, no more porta-potties. Pan for Gold.
October 22nd is the date for this year's 5K Epic Challange (www.epicday.wix.com/home)
Things to do at the farm:
- Get lost in the Crop Maze.
- Pan for real Georgia Gold
- Find Your Perfect Pumpkins.
- Play in the corn cribb.
- Play the Maze Trivia Game.
- Launch the Pumpkin Chunker.
- Horseback riding.
- Pumpkin games.
- Eat lunch.
- Walk our nature trail through the forest at Springhill Farm.
- Haunted maze and hayride on Friday night, Oct 28 and Saturday night Oct 29
- Fall Family Fun
Oct 1, Saturday, 10am till 6pm. Oct. 2, Sunday, 12 noon to 6pm
Oct. 8, Saturday, 10am to 5pm. Oct. 9, Sunday, 12 noon to 6pm. Private wedding on Saturday night.
Oct. 15, Saturday, 10am to 6pm. Oct. 16, Sunday, 12 noon to 6pm.
Oct. 22, Saturday, 10 am to 5pm. Oct. 23, Sunday, 12 noon to 6pm. Private wedding on Saturday night.
Oct 28, Friday night HAUNTED HAYRIDE AND MAZE 8PM TO IIPM Saturday, Oct 29, 10am to 6pm, Haunted maze 8pm to 11pm. , Sunday, Oct 30, 12 noon to 6pm.
Weekday mornings are available for School groups and other groups by appointment.
Weekday and weekend evenings are availble for private parties by appointment.
For more information or to book a party or group call Dan Provence at 229-400-0329.