Spring Farm Days
May 2nd and 3rd
May 23rd and 24th
Enjoy a day on our beautiful farm Saturday or Sunday.
Enjoy fun farm things to do and see for the whole family.
- Find arrowheads in a plowed field. Limit two per customer
- Pan for real Georgia Gold.
- Take a family hike thru our awesome forest.
- Ride horses around the top of the hill or trailride thru the woods.
- Sift ore for gems like rubies and emeralds.
- Petting Zoo.
- Bounce Houses.
- Live music.
- Hay Rides.
- Great Food by Boyd's BBQ
Hours of operation:
- Saturdays, 10 am to 6pm
- Sundays, 12 noon to 6pm
Entry armband is $5 each. Includes Arrowhead hunting, Petting Zoo, Hayrides, Bounce Houses, Hiking Trail, Live Music, and access to all our vendors and demonstations.
Gold panning is $5.00 per pan w/armband. There is gold in most every pan, some more than others. How much you get also depends on your gold panning skills. Training included. A glass keepsake bottle for your gold is also included.
Horse Rides: Provided by Hannatown Stables.
- Hilltop Rides for $5.00 w/armband. Ride either led or on your own around the top of the hill on all great horses.
- Trail Rides for $40 per hour, a led group of riders on our farm's trails thru fields and woods. Call ahead for revervations for trailrides at 229-400-0329
Sift ore for gemstones, $10 per bucket w/armband. This ore is from Franklin, NC. known for its abundance of gemstones. Each bucket of ore should yeild several large gems and many small ones. Find Rubies, Emeralds, Tiger Eye, Citrine, Pryrite, Moss agate, Quartz Crystal, Garnets, and more. Available while supplies last.
We accept most debit/credit cards, cash, and checks.
For more information or to book a trailride call,
Visit us on Facebook at Spring Hill Tree Farm.
Additional information will be posted as more vendors and demenstrators become available. Please check back for updates.
The arrowheads that can be found include points that were made by native Amercicans as well as points made by modern day flint knappers.