Spring Farm Days
April 18th and 19th
Enjoy a day on our beautiful farm Saturday or Sunday the 18th and 19th of April.
Enjoy fun farm things to do and see for the whole family.
- Find arrowheads in a plowed field. Limit two per customer
- Pan for real Georgia Gold while supplies last.
- Take a family hike thru our awesome forest.
- Ride horses around the top of the hill or trailride thru the woods.
- Sift ore for gems like rubies and emeralds.
- Petting Zoo.
- Bounce Houses.
- Live music featuring local and regional musicians.
- Hay Rides.
- Great Food.
Hours of operation:
- Saturday, April 18th, 10 am to 6pm
- Sunday, April 19th, 12 noon to 6pm
Entry armband is $8 each. Includes Arrowhead hunting, Petting Zoo, Hayrides, Bounce Houses, Hiking Trail, Live Music, and access to all our vendors and demonstations.
Gold panning is $5.00 per pan. There is gold in every pan, some more than others. How much you get also depends on your gold panning skills. Training included. A glass keepsake bottle for your gold is also included.
Horse Rides: Provided by Hannatown Stables.
- Hilltop Rides for $5.00, either led or on your own around the top of the hill on all great horses.
- Trail Rides for $40 per hour, a led group of riders on our farm's trails thru fields and woods. Call ahead for revervations for trailrides at 229-400-0329
Sift ore for gemstones, $10 per bucket, this ore is from Franklin, NC. known for its abundance of gemstones. Each bucket of ore should yeild several large gems and many small ones. Find Rubies, Emeralds, Tiger Eye, Citrine, Pryrite, Moss agate, Quartz Crystal, Garnets, and more. Available while supplies last.
Live Demonstrations and Live Music, all free.
Butter Churning, learn how to make butter the old fashion way.
Flint Knaping, watch and learn how to make arrowheads from Craig Whitaker. Craig is an expert craftsman and can make an arrowhead in a matter of minutes. He sells arrowhead necklaces for $10.00. Saturday and Sunday, Noon to 6pm.
Listen to local and regional musicians. Playing times will vary and may not be available for every hour we are open. We are still booking musicians, if you know of someone who might want to perform please send them our way.
For more information or to book a trailride call,
Additional information will be posted as more vendors and demenstrators become available. Please check back for updates.