In 1844, our hilltop farm was settled by pioneer James Dixon from South Carolina, and in 1981 the Provence family acquired the property as the second owners. The 100 foot change in elevation across the hills and creeks within the farm provides beautiful hilltop views rarely seen in south Georgia. Our barn sits on top of the hill with excellent views of the sunrise and the sunset. In the early years the farm was used for growing many crops including corn, cotton and peanuts, then it was a cattle farm. For the last 26 years, it has become a favorite christmas tree spot as well as a year round event farm. Weekends in October are dedicated to our Octoberfest which includes our Orange Bulldog Pumpkin Patch and two different Crop Mazes.